Search This Blog

Amazon Prime

Fiverr

Sunday, June 5, 2022

My Gameplan on Fiverr



 Jacob Goff

 https://www.amazon.com/Jacob-Goff/e/B09T5MTQS7

About Jacob Goff


  Concepts Part 2: Grief Kindle EditionConcepts Kindle Edition

Concepts Feb 21, 2022
$3.00
I wrote this two years ago when I was very angry. I had been kicked out of my mom's house, her and her wife had left me on the street when I was in the hospital over an argument we had, but things have been worked out now and all is forgiven. I have since then lost my one lesbian mother who was married to my birth mom and has adopted me when I was a kid. May P.G. rest in peace. May she be happy, peaceful, well and free with many blessings.
Concepts Part 2: Grief Feb 23, 2022
$3.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

What can you buy with your SNAP EBT on Amazon?

Hello everybody, welcome to my blog, and today, we've got a very special link for those of you in need, you will find it at the bottom o...