Search This Blog

Amazon Prime

Fiverr

Sunday, June 12, 2022

What can you buy with your SNAP EBT on Amazon?

Hello everybody, welcome to my blog, and today, we've got a very special link for those of you in need, you will find it at the bottom of the post. This post is for people who live on SNAP, EBT aka Food Stamps.

Please read the guidelines for buying food with your SNAP benefits below:

What can you buy with your

SNAP EBT on Amazon?

  • Fruits, vegetables, meat, poultry, fish, and dairy products

  • Breads, cereals, canned vegetables, and pantry staples

  • Other foods such as snacks, seeds, and non-alcoholic beverages

  • Look for items labeled SNAP EBT Eligible

Now that you've read the rules of the program, let's get started with the rest of this post, shall we?


Delivery or service fees (if applicable), tips, and items sold by third-party sellers require other forms of payment

 

During this pandemic, work has been hard to find in certain areas. Some of us were put out of work because of the covid-19 pandemic, some of us are disabled, some of us happen to live on food stamps. It is alright to rely on food stamps and it it doesn't make you a bad person, in fact, Amazon is trying to lower the risk to exposure of covid-19 for people as much as possible, and yes, they deliver groceries!



I've relied on benefits like SSI and Food Stamps my entire life. Does that mean I've never worked? No, in fact, I have worked part-time in the past, and I am a mentally and physically disabled person who lives on benefits among many other Americans. If you're able to get benefits like Welfare from the state or SSI/SSDI from the government, then you must need it so long you've been honest throughout your application process. I'm sick of people bashing one another for taking what they call “handouts” in my community as if I'm not good enough just because I am mentally and physically disabled. Let this post alone be the middle finger to those who judge those in need for all of us together who do receive benefits from the system aka the government.



People can be so cruel for no reason. I grew up in a very democratic area known as Worcester, Massachusetts. All of Massachusetts is mainly liberal, but my area I grew up in back in my days of growing up was VERY progressive. In fact, I'm a progressive democrat.



Also, I don't give a f*ck about what people have to say about me or people like me being in need, and neither should you!

Thank you for reading this, have a great day, and I'll see you next time, bye!



P.S.

Stay fabulous!


SNAP eligible groceries and free delivery available

No comments:

Post a Comment

What can you buy with your SNAP EBT on Amazon?

Hello everybody, welcome to my blog, and today, we've got a very special link for those of you in need, you will find it at the bottom o...