Search This Blog

Amazon Prime

Fiverr

Thursday, June 9, 2022

I'm Decent @ Asphalt 9: Legends

Hello everybody, and welcome to my blog! If this is your first time, please comment your thoughts on the first impression of my blog and give your first post a thumbs up or down (rating). After playing Fortnite all night last night before bed, I stumbled upon a never before uploaded video of mine I meant to publish to YouTube a while back. So, without further delay, please check out the link below and give my YouTube content on my channel a like and/or a comment plus I would really appreciate if you check out more than one video and subscribe to my YouTube channel! I am so far from my goal, I only have 14 subscribers on my YouTube channel. One day soon hopefully, I will have more than met the requirements for YouTube's monetization process.

YouTube Link: https://youtu.be/yZf8mjO0dcQ
Goff Prints Shop Blogger Blog Homepage: https://goffprintsshop.blogspot.com/

Here's the embedded video I posted to YouTube:



So, after a bit of racing on Asphalt 9: Legends for the Xbox Series S aka one of two consoles the gme was optimized for since I got the new generation Xbox console from Walmart via my mom ordering it and I refunded her the money for ordering my Xbox Series S. I enjoy playing games like Halo: Infinite, Call of Duty: Warzone, and Fortnite, but let's get into my favorite racing game; it's called Asphalt 9: Legends. It's on all consoles, phone operating system, etc. It is even available via the App Store (Apple) or the Google Play store if you have an Android device. I'll even share one of my fondest memories of the game with all of you fellow human beings here on Earth.

Fondest Memory:

My greatest fondest memory is with my one friend. He bet me that he would beat me in drifting on a regular race track in the game of Asphalt 9: Legends. Did he? No, however we ended up drifting in pretty fast cars up on our TV screens. My TV screen is a 24 inch Roku TV by the Onn TV brand .Right when I got my Xbox Series S, me and said friend had made wagered bets. He bet me the Master Chief skin in Fortnite that I wouldn't beat him drifting on the race track the entire time with him. Well, I bet him $10 that I would beat his behind at the race on said track, and I smoked him by leaving him in the dust. I lapped him 2 times, he ended up quitting as I lapped him the 3rd and final time. That in and of itself make him forfeit the match. As y'all could see in another post my Master Chief skin for Fortnite, well, I won him fair and square, I can assure you that! I didn't use the Touchdrive feature or the auto-steer feature. I literally defeated him by manually steering and controlling my braking plus my acceleration by having to press Right Trigger (RT) on my Xbox Series S and out of this situation, I won his silence from his arrogant behavior, Master Chief, an apology and I defeated him and his ego!

This is not by any means under the category of sponsored content, because none of this is sponsored. I had to announce that 1st & foremost before there were misconceptions about me sharing my blunt and honest opinion of the matter on the subject.

Thank you for reading my blog! Please comment on and rate (thumbs up or thumbs down) my video or my post here. Thank you again for reading this content, and have a wonderful rest of your day/night, wherever you are and where you're from no matter what time of day/night it is wherever you may be right now in this very exact moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What can you buy with your SNAP EBT on Amazon?

Hello everybody, welcome to my blog, and today, we've got a very special link for those of you in need, you will find it at the bottom o...