Search This Blog

Amazon Prime

Fiverr

Thursday, June 9, 2022

My Anchor.fm Stats

Hello, and welcome back to my blog, if you haven't yet, please check out some of my other content, please comment, rate or follow/subscribe to my blog & podcast for more content like this after I get paid whenever I get money during the period of a month. The first photo shows the ups and downs of my viewership. On the graph here, you'' see that dynamics of when my episodes are being discovered/played and when they are trending plus when they are indeed not trending. My episode with Harry Houdini made 160+ plays across all the platforms it is on! That's amazing for a small time podcaster/blogger/affiliate marketer/audio enginer/producer/investor like me to not spend any money upfront, but hey, the revenue is free to me when I make a view this time around compared to when I invested into Salesforce for a portion of a stock worth $5 nearly 2 months ago. Out of my $5, I have lost $0.64 out of all time returns on this investment plus I and $0.66 in the profit margin for this month in regards to in comparison of what I lost out of my invested money last month, and this investment actually started the month prior to last month.



    The first photo shows the ups and downs of my viewership. On the graph here, you'' see that dynamics of when my episodes are being discovered/played and when they are trending plus when they are indeed not trending. My episode with Harry Houdini made 160+ plays across all the platforms it is on! That's amazing for a small time podcaster/blogger/affiliate marketer/audio enginer/producer/investor like me to not spend any money upfront, but hey, the revenue is free to me when I make a view this time around compared to when I invested into Salesforce for a portion of a stock worth $5 nearly 2 months ago. Out of my $5, I have lost $0.64 out of all time returns on this investment plus I and $0.66 in the profit margin for this month in regards to in comparison of what I lost out of my invested money last month, and this investment actually started the month prior to last month.



    You can now buy me a coffee via this Buy Me a Coffee tip/donation jar.

    The second photo describes how many plays per freebie version of the episode in comparison to the ad-free/purchased version of the episode via a membership, which by the way, nobody has subscribed to my podcast for any amount of monetary value, but if you would like to monetarily support me as a podcast creator/blogger, you can always 'buy me a coffee” with the Buy Me a Coffee webpage that I had posted on here just earlier this week I believe. >

    https://www.buymeacoffee.com/GoffPrintsShop is the link by the way!

    Other than the demographics sheet of mostly middle aged men 49 years of age and up viewing my blog mainly via the Spotify app, website, through their Amazon Alexa or other smart home plus other means of playing my podcast through their stereo speakers or maybe their headphones or what have you to actually listen to and engage in the weekly discussions of my podcast, you can see transparently how much I have made on just my viewership listening to my ads on the podcast by they way!

    “Disclaimer: This podcast discusses crimes researched using publicly available information or personal recollections. Content may be graphic, disturbing, or violent and may be upsetting to some. Listener discretion is advised. In this podcast, we will dive into story time, but this time, it's not for kids or the faint of heart. I will read you true unsolved cases in this date and time of the recording and publishing of each episode. On top of listening to unsolved cases, I will either be playing video games to my original music to add to the atmosphere. anchor.fm/darkpassions/subscribe “ is the entire description for my true crime podcast.”

    **since I am the one who does all of the podcasting work, I can therefore take sole credit for the quality and perfection of my podcast.**


 



Questions? Please call Jacob Goff or text him at +1 272 788 0399 via WhatsApp or you won't get a reply in otherwards unless it is therefore urgent and necessary to do so. In doing so, you risk getting blocked from my social media and all my other related type of technology. You can also email him @ ministergoff@gmail.com (goods from services) or by contacting us at midday (12pm) everyday the day before unless it was a walk worth an emergency that I could actually help with in regards to others within my family. A list of emails to contact is here: ministergoff@gmail.com (gifts from services) goffpodcastediting@gmail.com ( selling gig work for cheap to provide me with the item but then I have to hand it over to the customer right now by they way. wickedintuitivemedia@gmail.com (complaints and compliments) goffprintsstore@gmail.com (my professional email, or removing things isn't going to be beneficial for anyone in the long-run. As always, thank you for reading my blog and reading my screen play copy of this appointment just in case. After careful consideration, you could also be up for the same exact path of mine. Thank all of you for you for everything that all of you do. I appreciate all of you! Thank you, because without all of you , none of this would be remotely thought possible at all, ever! Thank you for reading my blog, please comment on my post, rate my post with a thumbs up or a thumbs down depending on how you feel about my individual blog post and please follow/subscribe for more content just like this! Also, please do not forget to have a wonderful and blessed day! -J. Goff-

No comments:

Post a Comment

What can you buy with your SNAP EBT on Amazon?

Hello everybody, welcome to my blog, and today, we've got a very special link for those of you in need, you will find it at the bottom o...